We provide a range of ICT services to suit industry, business and small to medium enterprise environments up to 50 users.
Why Choose A-COM Solutions?
Our approach is unique and refreshing. Consider us a partner, not a typical supplier or service provider. No lock in contracts, no bill shock, just a plain and simple pay-as-you-go arrangements. If you want the comfort of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) we can offer these too. We believe in honesty and transparency with our dealings and we will be straight up with our dealings with you. We want long term customers and relationships.
What We Do
We offer consulting, design, business analysis & project management services for business networks, IT infrastructure, integrated networks, wireless technologies and managed SaaS cloud solutions. Our installation and engineering team offer both on premise and remote support services for approved equipment and environments. Our entire team have access to state of the art help desk ticketing, schematic design & documentation softwares.
Strategic Partnerships that Benefit You
In addition to our core technical abilities, we have strategic partnerships with carriers and Telephony & Internet Service Providers (TISP’s) that we can call upon to help establish business grade connectivity to your sites including broadband internet, SIP trunks, virtual private networks (VPN), private wide area networks (WAN) or managed services. We can access a full range of copper, fibre and wireless connectivity options dependent on the site location and connectivity requirements.
Who We Want To Work With
We specialise in working with businesses and organisations that are 1-50 users that are in the following industry sectors; food processing, industrial factories and sites, logistics & freight, aged care, private education & higher education environments, local government and councils, or any small to medium business that has a forward thinking owner.
What’s in it for You?
Hardware and software solutions we design and implement are designed with you in mind, and your business requirements. We actively consult on the important matters to ensure that our solution will achieve the business outcomes you desire. In addition, all installation aspects are carried out in such a way that the solution will be aesthetically pleasing, reliable, and easy to maintain over its life. It’s a philosophy that we live and die by. We only want happy customers and we’ll do what it takes to ensure that we deliver everything we promise.
Give us a try, and let us delight you.
How We Do It
Our Hardware Solutions include;
- Internet infrastructure for Fibre, NBN, ADSL & SHDSL connectivity
- Networking equipment & infrastructure
- Ethernet switching equipment (PoE and non-PoE)
- Computer & network cabling
- Wireless networking design & installation
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Business phone systems
- Business computer systems
- Monitors & displays
Our Hosted Solutions include;
- Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions & management
- TrendMicro WorryFree for Business, Cloud App Security, Hosted Email Security services and subscriptions
- Implementation & management of Allied Health software applications such as Cliniko & Front Desk Practice Management
- Visitor & Contractor Management solutions by Sine. Sign up for a free trail here.
- Implementation & management of Time & Attendance software applications such as Nexus from PeopleKey
- Field Service Management software by simPRO Group
Adelaide | Brisbane | Canberra | Darwin | Hobart | Melbourne | Perth | Sydney