Senior Systems Technician – Data Communications & Security
A-COM Solutions Pty Ltd is a diverse provider of telecommunications, audio visual, security and other specialist electrical services based in Glynde.
Due to organic growth, we are seeking a motivated individual to join our technical team as a senior systems technician (full time).
The role includes working within construction sites and customer premises to install and maintain equipment such as data and phone communications, structured cabling systems, alarm & CCTV systems, audio visual systems, public address & paging systems and television antennas & cabling.
The successful applicant will be motivated & self driven, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
The role includes installation and service works, supervising and mentoring apprentice technicians, providing technical support to internal and external customers, and some administrative duties.
- Successful completion of Year 12 / Matriculation
- A genuine interest in computers, electronics, AV and security systems
- The desire to achieve
- The desire to provide excellent customer service
- Able to grasp technical concepts & systems quickly and easily
- Proven ability to read floor plans, site plans and technical schematics
- High level of physical fitness
- You must live in Adelaide and have the right to work in Australia
- Demonstrable experience with communications systems, security systems and installation work.
- Demonstrable experience running cables, working on building/construction sites
- Demonstrable experience with computers, internet technology and networking
- Experience with electronics and/or electronic projects will be highly regarded
The successful applicant will have any or all of the following licenses or endorsements;
- ACMA Open Cable’s License (ideally with endorsements)
- Security Agents License (Electronic Security)
- EWP License
- any other industry recognised endorsements.
You will be working for a company that rewards diligence and offers wide variety, as well as providing excellent working conditions and the ability to learn about many different technologies. Dependant on the successful applicants qualifications and experience any or all of the following may be provided as part of your employment; Fully fitted out and equipped Hiace van, fuel card, limited personal use of company fleet vehicle, mobile phone, and a laptop computer.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and aptitude for this role please use the contact details below to forward your application. Applications should include your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role. Applications without a cover letter will be rejected.
Send to; HR Manager – Senior Systems Technician – Communications & Security
PO Box 45
Kent Town SA 5067
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications being received now.