Sales Consultant / Account Manager (Part Time)
A-COM Solutions is a diverse provider of specialist telecommunications and electrical services based in Glynde.
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and driven individual in consulting and sales of our full range of products and services to government, commercial, and residential clients. The position is part time commencing on 16 hours p/w with the possibility to grow dependant on the applicants’ success.
Your role will be to source leads and new business prospects, as well as to liaise with existing customers as to their project and service requirements. This will include attending client meetings, site visits, producing quotes and tenders, and some project management.
Applicant will possess the following personal characteristics;
- Motivated & self driven
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills
- Good PR skills
- Ability to create sales leads
- Confidence in one on one meetings and cold calling
- Excellent administrative & follow up skills
- Technical aptitude
- Self managed
- Strategic thinker
- Two years minimum successful sales or estimating experience
Technical characteristics required;
- Broad understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Broad understanding of the electrical services industry, data communications & audio visual systems
- Broad understanding of Fixed Line and Mobile telecommunications products & services
- Able to grasp technical concepts & systems quickly and easily
- Highly competant using standard office software such as Outlook, Word and Excel
Applications are open to Australian citizens only who possess a current South Australian driver’s license. All applications should be made in writing providing a resume and cover letter outlining suitability to the role.
Send to; HR Manager – Sales Consultant / Account Manager Position
PO Box 45
Kent Town SA 5067
Or email email@example.com
Applications close 31 Jan 2013.